Thursday, 28 July 2016

And It Starts....

A very big, warm welcome to or back to (if you used to follow) my blog. I'm super excited to finally be blogging again. This time round I will mainly be focussing on skincare. Over the years my perception on beauty has definitely matured. I used to be so obsessed with makeup with the desired outcome to always look flawless. Now that I'm older, I guess my priorities have just changed where spending money on skincare took precedent over the newest makeup collection. I would rather  sit down and research skincare products instead of learning new makeup techniques, and that's when I realised my interests had changed. Hopefully, when you read some of my future posts, you'll understand how I discovered this whole new world and decided to get tangled in it. I'm completely a skincare hoarder now and you'll see this from my constant product reviews. I have a wonderful line up ready =)

I also wanted to apologies for leaving the blogging world. I think I needed the time and space to really feel the desire to blog again - it's back so I'm here! I want this blog to be a place for me to release my passion and knowledge as and when I have the time to. I work full time so things may be a little slower than the average blogger's speed in 2016. I won't be treating this blog as a competition, or an outlet to potentially grow and explode. I honestly want a small, private blog where I can create a portal to share information with you all. You won't see any social media or pictures of me and that's just because I'd love to remain anonymous this time round.

I really hope that I create a little skincare home for you all to enjoy.

xx

















SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy to be back 😁

      Delete
  2. WAHEY!! can't wait to read your skincare posts =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better read them or no more Pokemon dates! Saving my lure just for you 🙄

      Delete
    2. Want a Pokemon date too! I will bring my own lure modules to share 😳

      Delete
    3. I would trade everything to have a Pokemon date
      with you! 👯

      Delete
  3. Yay! So happy to see that you're back!! I'm mostly into skincare these days too, as I've found with growing age I like all the same colors in cosmetics almost year round so I'm pretty boring. You know you have to review asian brands too right?! And show us all of your hauls including everything Jacq sends you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha of course! this blog will mainly focus on Asian skincare!

      And, I totally agree with you. With age i've learnt i wear the same colours day in and day out so I'm also boring =D
      x

      Delete
  4. Welcome back Sam! What are you waiting for? Get posting girl! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha posting - just have so much to write and scared you won't read it all =(

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment.

© Sam Ram . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig